Thursday, February 7, 2008

Four Things

4 Jobs I have had in my life:
1. Movie Popcorn maker
2. Writer
3. Receptionist at an architectural firm
4. PR Practitioner

4 Movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Casablanca
4. The Usual Suspects

4 Place I have lived:
1. Malibu, CA
2. Mesa, AZ
3. Portland, OR
4. Florence, Italy

TV Shows I watch:
1. Project Runway
2. Jon and Kate Plus 8
3. Heroes
4. Top Chef

4 Places I have been:
1. Greece
2. NY, NY
3. Washington DC
4. Kauai, HI

4 Places I don't need to go again:
1. emergency room with Cal
2. gas station bathrooms
3. the south of France
4. No Po (North Portland)

4 of my favorite foods:
1. Peas (frozen only)
2. Reeses peanut butter cups
3. ice cream
4. chicken cordon bleu

4 events I am looking forward to this year:
1. getting a job
2. the grand opening of extreme pizza
3. visiting mandy in AZ
4. cal's first birthday...cal's first anything!

No comments: